Adult Day Care in Snellville

3 Communities

SarahCare of Snellville

567 Janmar Road, Suite 200, Snellville, GA
1 review
karlhen: "If you desire to take your loved-ones to a place where they are cared for and the staff really cares ... Sarahcare of Snellville is the place. My Mother was cared for at the facility for several months and I loved the staff and the facility. The director was amazing and generally cared for every person. You can trust you family will be really cared for here ..... You can't say that for every place."

Aksharmurti, LLC dba Emory Senior Living

2795 Centerville Highway 124, Snellville, GA
1 review
brittjones51: "The staff are very helpful and polite. I visited this center when I was searching for a place for my mother. The rooms are spacious and very clean. I remember seeing a family of 6 visiting there loved one and there was more than enough room to fit all of them. Also the food was prepared by a chef "

Tender Living Care Inc

2151 Fountain Drive, #203, Snellville, GA
$$$$
Tender Living Care in Snellville, Georgia, is a state licensed nurturing senior day health center. Our program is designed to reduce isolation, offer support and respite to families with caregiving responsibilities. To foster a healthy outlook on life for seniors. Tender Living Care (TLC) offers nutritious meals, and activities including arts and crafts, group discussions, exercise, and mental stimulation on a daily basis. Socialization is a key focus and participants inte... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Snellville area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of adult day care communities in the Snellville area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 adult day care communities in the Snellville area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.