Adult Day Care in Lithonia

5721 Miller Grove Road, Lithonia, GA

AiJalon, Inc.

454 Hairston Way, Stone Mountain, GA
$$$$
rinp: "This place is wonderful! Mom looks forward to coming. She receives care and stimulation. The center is clean and staff is professional. We love it! "

Aksharmurti, LLC dba Emory Senior Living

2795 Centerville Highway 124, Snellville, GA
1 review
brittjones51: "The staff are very helpful and polite. I visited this center when I was searching for a place for my mother. The rooms are spacious and very clean. I remember seeing a family of 6 visiting there loved one and there was more than enough room to fit all of them. Also the food was prepared by a chef "

Rem-Kiks Health Care Services & Adult Day Care

3448 Mountain Drive, Decatur, GA
$$$$
Flaming: "The staff appears too be friendly. The rooms are big and facility is very clean. The nurse interacts with me because I report problems and they try too resolve them and the biggest problem Is that you are not allowed too visit the classroom too see how love one interacts with others. Since you are not allowed too go in classroom I'm not sure whats taking place. The atmosphere was nice. Not being allowed to go in classroom to visit is unacceptable because I want too fee... (read more)

Daily Haven Adult Day Health Care

1105 N Main Street, Conyers, GA
$$$$
readfirst: "They don't change diapers..only when it is time to go Throw my food away They aren't nice . Wanna stay home"

EJB Adult Day Care

3952 Rockbridge Drive, Stone Mountain, GA
$$$$
Angelsin: "People friendly. Meals are to processed. Small quarters. Stuffy smell. Access to Bathroom and activity area is through kitchen. Okay for small group. "

WeKare Adult Day Services, Inc.

4441 Covington Highway, Decatur, GA
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Lithonia area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• Browse our comprehensive directory of 7 adult day care communities in the Lithonia area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.