3 Adult Day Care Services in Evans, GA

SarahCare at Evans to Locks

801 Oakhurst Dr., Evans, GA
Caring106722750: "We're using SarahCare of Evans to Locks adult daycare program, approximately 7 to 8 hours 2 to 3 times a week. It's a very closeby facility. I chose it because I knew I needed something to provide some respite care for my wife. We had visi... (read more)
Get Pricing

judd c hickey day center

1901 Central Ave, Augusta, GA
Teresa: "My mom and I went to Judd C Hickey Day Center and she loved it. They have Bingo, music, arts and crafts, and on certain days, they go out and they do little walking activities. A speaker comes in to talk to them, a church comes in and prep... (read more)

Autumn Care Adult Day Center

3654 Dewey Gray Circle, Augusta, GA
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Evans area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of adult day care communities in the Evans area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 adult day care communities in the Evans area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.