Adult Day Care in Dunwoody

11 Communities

MJCCA Weinstein Center Dunwoody

5300 Tilly Mill Road, Dunwoody, GA
1 review
Caring_2646820: "the Weinstein Center adult day care facility and staff were a blessing to me when i needed day care for my mom. the staff and services they provided were exceptional! I would not hesitate to refer their services as they are the best!! "

Plymouth Harbor Adult Day Program

2676 Clairmont Road, NE, Atlanta, GA
$$$$
shogan723: "Plymouth Harbor is the best adult day care provider I have ever seen. They go above and beyond to make you and your loved one feel comfortable and well taken care of. The facility is clean and the director and staff are the best. "

Hembree Senior Care Center

1130 Upper Hembree Road, Roswell, GA
1 review
134: "I had the opportunity to bring my mom and dad for day services. The staff were great with both of them. They had different activities throughout the day. They were able to spend plenty of time and not rush anyone while still providing excellent personal care on an individual level. The staff were very kind and really knew what they were doing. I was not the lease bit worried about leaving my parents with them. "

Skylark Adult Day Center of Cobb

120 Interstate North SE, Ste 420, Atlanta, GA
1 review
Aurelia: "I have my husband at Skylark Adult Day Center of Cobb two days a week. So far, it's fine. Every month they put out a calendar of events, they feed them breakfast, lunch, and a snack, they take people offsite for exercises, they have an art program, there's an outdoor area for people who like gardening, and after snack they have discussion time and quiet time where they can watch television. They try to keep people engaged and have activities planned for them. There are speci... (read more)

Rem-Kiks Health Care Services & Adult Day Care

3448 Mountain Drive, Decatur, GA
$$$$
Flaming: "The staff appears too be friendly. The rooms are big and facility is very clean. The nurse interacts with me because I report problems and they try too resolve them and the biggest problem Is that you are not allowed too visit the classroom too see how love one interacts with others. Since you are not allowed too go in classroom I'm not sure whats taking place. The atmosphere was nice. Not being allowed to go in classroom to visit is unacceptable because I want too fee... (read more)

EJB Adult Day Care

3952 Rockbridge Drive, Stone Mountain, GA
$$$$
Angelsin: "People friendly. Meals are to processed. Small quarters. Stuffy smell. Access to Bathroom and activity area is through kitchen. Okay for small group. "

MJCCA Weinstein Center Buckhead

3156 Howell Mill Road, Atlanta, GA

Constant Love

4105 Briarcliff Road, Atlanta, GA

SarahCare at Powers Ferry

120 Interstate N Parkway, Atlanta, GA
$$$$
Welcome to SarahCare at Powers Ferry! We help keep families together. We're excited to help families take care of their loved ones at home and in their communities. Come visit our center. It's the best way to get to know us and to explore the fit between your loved one and us. Our participants live nearby in Buckhead, Vinings, Sandy Springs, East Cobb, and Marietta. They also travel a little further from Kennesaw and Cherokee County. We're pretty special,... (read more)

SarahCare of Johns Creek

4265 Johns Creek Parkway, Ste B, Suwanee, GA
$$$$
Welcome to SarahCare at Johns Creek! We help keep families together. We're excited to help families take care of their loved ones at home and in their communities. Come visit our center. It's the best way to get to know us and to explore the fit between your loved one and us. Our participants live nearby in Johns Creek, South Forsyth, Duluth, Suwanee, and Alpharetta. They also travel a little further from Roswell, Cherokee, Cumming, Buford, Lawrenceville, and Da... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Dunwoody area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of adult day care communities in the Dunwoody area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 11 adult day care communities in the Dunwoody area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.