4 Adult Day Care Services in Winter Garden, FL

Health Central Park

411 NORTH DILLARD STREET, Winter Garden, FL

Share the Care, Inc

81 N Main St, Winter Garden, FL
Becky12: "The residents at Share the Care may play some games or have spa day and do their nails. They have a day when they let the residents help clip coupons. Sometimes they do painting projects. Every Thursday and every second Friday, someone pla... (read more)

Lake County Adult Activity Center

355 Citrus Tower Blvd Suite 102, Clermont, FL
Antonia2: "I think Lake County Adult Day Care (Lake County Adult Activity Center) is a great place. I called them, I went there, investigated, and looked at it. I am pleased with it, and my husband seems to enjoy it. It is a way to socialize, and he ... (read more)

Share the Care Center-windermere

4851 SOUTH APOPKA VINELAND ROAD, Orlando, FL
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Winter Garden area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of adult day care communities in the Winter Garden area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 adult day care communities in the Winter Garden area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.