16 Adult Day Care Services in Sunrise, FL

Golden Age Adult Day Care

2039 N. University Dr., Sunrise, FL
Caring_2647248: "my mother attend the facility, i would rate this center 150% they re very attentive and very reliable an communicate with you ,and all residence. i would advise every one to take a visit. "

Kurt & Alice Walter Adult Day Care & Alzheimer's Pavilion

5000 NOB HILL ROAD, Sunrise, FL

Angel House Senior Services

10810 NW 20 Street, Pembroke Pines, FL
Elsa03: "Angel House is a lesser home type assisted living with a very cold atmosphere. During the day when the resident "activity schedule" read that there is an activity scheduled for that designated time all of the residents were in their rooms ... (read more)

2013

Senior Social Club

2912 N. State Rd. 7, Margate, FL
Adrienne6: "My friend loves it at Senior Social Club. It’s immaculate. Their managing partner is excellent. "

Broward Adult Day Care Center

2615 Davie Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Peace10: "What a blessing this place is !!! I was so stressed out trying to find a place for my mom, and I found Broward Adult Day Care 2615 Davie Blvd, Fort Lauderdale. I didn't know what to do, but the owners of this place gave me information, gu... (read more)

Amazing Age Adult Day Care

7306A W. Atlantic Blvd, Margate, FL
loving-daughter: "I have know for a long time that I needed a safe and stimulating place for my mom to go to while I'm at work. I could see that her mental and physical abilities were quickly declining being left by herself at home. I work full time and b... (read more)

SarahCare of Pembroke Pines

1200 North University Dr., Pembroke Pines, FL
Caring100122550: "I brought my mother to SarahCare of Pembroke Pines for a day -- four hours -- and they had karaoke going on. Nice situation, I thought. The staff were very friendly, but by the time I got there, she was totally freaked out. She said the pe... (read more)

SarahCare of Coral Springs

754 Riverside Dr., Coral Springs, FL
Ellyn T: "My husband went here for over a year. He is now in a memory care assisted living center. He loved going to Sarahcare and I loved everything about it. Lewis, the owner, is the nicest person you will ever meet. The entire staff is wonderfu... (read more)

Blue Sky Adult Day Care

1351 South State Rd. 7 , North Lauderdale, FL
Assistcare: "Me and my mom visited Blue Sky a new Adult Day Care in North Lauderdale. It was very clean and the staff treated us like family on our visit. My mom will be starting soon and the best part is the Medicaid is covering almost all of the cost... (read more)

Tender Loving Care Adult Day Health Center

611 North West 31st Avenue , Pompano Beach, FL
loving daugther: "The picture that this center has to denote its care is sooo misleading. As I approached the building it has absolutely no curb appeal and no windows. Ok, I thought don't judge a book by its cover. I rang a bell to enter. About 2 mins late... (read more)

Central West Adult Day Center

6009 N.W. 10TH STREET, Margate, FL

The Senior Spot

410 E. Oakland Park Blvd, Oakland Park, FL
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Sunrise area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of adult day care communities in the Sunrise area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 16 adult day care communities in the Sunrise area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.