4 Adult Day Care Services in Saint Petersburg, FL

Sea Breeze Adult Day Center

618 94th Avenue North, Saint Petersburg, FL
SherryFamily: " The staff - they are always pleasant and welcoming, to our loved one and us They dress and refer to themselves by individual names and not titles like nurse, Aid, assistant as most other facilities do Specifically for us they prov... (read more)

Lealman Adult Day Care Center

3455 58TH AVENUE NORTH, Saint Petersburg, FL
scootervet: "I THANK GOD for this facility! It gives me a time out from caring full time and gives me a respite so some shopping and so I can go to the doctors myself at least 2 days a week. The staff is very understanding and caring as well. They c... (read more)

Irv Weissman Adult Day Center at Menorah Manor

255 59TH STREET NORTH, Saint Petersburg, FL

The Sunshine Center

330 5th Street North , St. Petersburg, FL
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Saint Petersburg area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of adult day care communities in the Saint Petersburg area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 adult day care communities in the Saint Petersburg area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.