10 Adult Day Care Services in Pinellas County, FL

Sea Breeze Adult Day Center

618 94th Avenue North, Saint Petersburg, FL
SherryFamily: " The staff - they are always pleasant and welcoming, to our loved one and us They dress and refer to themselves by individual names and not titles like nurse, Aid, assistant as most other facilities do Specifically for us they prov... (read more)

Lealman Adult Day Care Center

3455 58TH AVENUE NORTH, Saint Petersburg, FL
scootervet: "I THANK GOD for this facility! It gives me a time out from caring full time and gives me a respite so some shopping and so I can go to the doctors myself at least 2 days a week. The staff is very understanding and caring as well. They c... (read more)

Maria's Adult Day Care Center

7821 Seminole Boulevard,, Seminole, FL
Leaf11: "Maria's Adult Day Care Center is a new facility. They offer daily or weekly program. They have daily classes such as chair exercises, arts and crafts, and they have mental stimulation with computers. They cater their lunches. They have an ... (read more)

Neighborly Care Network- Dunedin Center

820 NEW YORK AVENUE, Dunedin, FL
mybrokersteph: "I can not say enough good things about this center and how wonderful it has been for my fathers mental well being. It has been life changing to say the least. They are a small center that does alot of daily activities to stimulate the min... (read more)

Neighborly Care Network - Largo Day Center

11095 131st Street, Largo, FL
mrs bryans daughter patty: "My mother went to this daycare for 7 yrs. I couldnt have left her in better hands."

Daycations Adult Day Care

2250 State Road 580, Suite 10 , Clearwater, FL

Irv Weissman Adult Day Center at Menorah Manor

255 59TH STREET NORTH, Saint Petersburg, FL

Neighborly Care Network

431 EAST SPRUCE STREET, Tarpon Springs, FL

Ruth's Promise: A Community Care Center

455 Missouri Avenue, Largo, FL
Ruth's Promise offers activities and fellowship for older adults and respite for caregivers. Ruth's Promise is a one day a week program designed to give a much needed break for caregivers but is also structured to include many services for ... (read more)

The Sunshine Center

330 5th Street North , St. Petersburg, FL
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Pinellas County area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 9 reviews of adult day care communities in the Pinellas County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 10 adult day care communities in the Pinellas County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.