8 Adult Day Care Services in Pembroke Pines, FL

Angel House Senior Services

10810 NW 20 Street, Pembroke Pines, FL
Elsa03: "Angel House is a lesser home type assisted living with a very cold atmosphere. During the day when the resident "activity schedule" read that there is an activity scheduled for that designated time all of the residents were in their rooms ... (read more)

2013

Southwest Focal Point Senior Center

301 NW 103RD AVENUE, Pembroke Pines, FL
Mauaqui: "I go to the classes they offer. I take Drawing, Acrylic Painting, Flower Arrangement, Tai Chi and Chair Yoga. Great teachers. Beautiful center. Field trips and constant activities. This is an excellent to be when you are retired and need ... (read more)

SarahCare of Pembroke Pines

1200 North University Dr., Pembroke Pines, FL
Caring100122550: "I brought my mother to SarahCare of Pembroke Pines for a day -- four hours -- and they had karaoke going on. Nice situation, I thought. The staff were very friendly, but by the time I got there, she was totally freaked out. She said the pe... (read more)

Central West Adult Day Center

6915 STIRLING ROAD, Davie, FL

Miami Gardens Adult Day Care

838 NW 183 Street, #101, Miami Gardens, FL
An affordable alternative to your loved one being at home alone. Join us for activities, meals and socializing Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.

Southeast Focal Point/joseph Meyerhoff Senior Center

3081 TAFT STREET, Hollywood, FL

William Lehman Adult Day Care Center

7605 WEST 10TH AVENUE, Hialeah, FL

Always At Your Side Adult Day

13965 North West 67th Ave., Miami Lakes, FL
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Pembroke Pines area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 6 reviews of adult day care communities in the Pembroke Pines area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 8 adult day care communities in the Pembroke Pines area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.