6 Adult Day Care Services in Orange County, FL

Health Central Park

411 NORTH DILLARD STREET, Winter Garden, FL

Share the Care, Inc

81 N Main St, Winter Garden, FL
Becky12: "The residents at Share the Care may play some games or have spa day and do their nails. They have a day when they let the residents help clip coupons. Sometimes they do painting projects. Every Thursday and every second Friday, someone pla... (read more)

Easter Seals Day Break at the Miller Center

2010 MIZELL AVENUE, Winter Park, FL
Shirl2: "I liked Easter Seals Day Break at the Miller Center a lot but it was too far away from my home. The staff were very informative, told me how many people they had there during the day. Their meals come from Meals On Wheels. They toured me i... (read more)

Share the Care Center-windermere

4851 SOUTH APOPKA VINELAND ROAD, Orlando, FL

Share the Care- Orlando

800 WEST CENTRAL BOULEVARD, Orlando, FL

SHARE THE CARE, INC

1524 Formosa Avenue, Winter Park, FL
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Orange County area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of adult day care communities in the Orange County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 adult day care communities in the Orange County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.