Adult Day Care in Orange City

3 Communities

Stay For the Day

1001 TOWN CENTER DR, Orange City, FL
1 review
Dawn: "We use Stay For A Day for my mom. It is nice. I like it. All the workers are very nice, cheery, and very friendly. They do activities like exercises, arts and crafts, and coloring. They also feed them breakfast and lunch."

Sender Retreat

1270 ORANGE CAMP RD, Deland, FL
1 review
marciacarter: "Great place. Gives a chance to have a job and still care for my mom. She loves the parties they have on Friday. "

Deltona Senior Center

980 Lakeshore Dr, Deltona, FL
1 review
Mamaj1: "I visited the Deltona Senior Center after moving my mother to Florida to live with me. My mother has been diagnosis with dementia. I found the facility clean, easy to access and staff very helpful. They had a full schedule of programs for the elderly daily, and a special schedule for those with dementia. The Center also had someone on staff that was certified to work with people with dementia. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Orange City area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of adult day care communities in the Orange City area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 adult day care communities in the Orange City area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.