28 Adult Day Care Services in Miami-Dade County, FL

Active Day of Tamiami

13776 SW 8 Street, Miami, FL
With more than 90 locations across the country, Active Day is the premier provider of adult day health services and in-home personal care. Our adult day health centers are a preferred alternative to nursing homes, assisted living facilities... (read more)
Get Pricing

Douglas Gardens Hospice, Inc.

5200 NE 2ND AVENUE, Miami, FL

Miami Springs Entertainment Adult Day Care

100 Westward Dr., Miami Springs, FL
Myssy: "Top rated and well deserved ! This is the best Adult day care I have visited in Dade county, from location , to installations , a luxury place ! definitely a must see when choosing a place for an elderly relative , both of my aunts are th... (read more)

Nana's Adult Day Care & Recreation Center

11865 SW 26th St Ste G5, Miami, FL
Goodgirl715: "My mother has been attending Monteverde Adult Activity Center for over a year now. I cannot say enough about the care that she has received at this center. Very family oriented, clean, very attentive and in a great location. My experi... (read more)

Roseland Adult Daycare

7392 SW 40 STREET, Miami, FL
Danny5999: "The cleanest and most active place! Mom is happy to go every day! "
Get Pricing

San Judas Tadeo Community Adult Day Care Corp.

15628 SW 72ND STREET, Miami, FL
Olgaperez: "I am extremely happy and grateful with the staff of San Judas Tadeo Community Adult Day Care. I went to many adult day cares in Kendall and none of them compare to this Day Care. The staff is very caring and attentive to my mothers needs. ... (read more)

Santovenia Adult Day Care

13359 SW 42 STREET, Miami, FL
La Mayor: "Great service, more than 10 years of dependable care for my mother. Good people and very compassionate. "

Joy of Life Adult Day Care

15190 SW 136 Street Suite 7, Miami, FL
martha.caridad: "My mom is attending Joy of Live Adult Care. She feels very happy there because all the staff are very loving, kind and respectful. My mom wanted to go on weekends, too. "

Morning Star Adult Day Care

2741 Sw 142nd Avenue, Miami, FL
Teresita1: "My mother goes to Morning Star Adult Day Care in the morning until about 2. For now it is working out. Morning Star Adult Day Care is not an adult day care really; it is more like they meet where they go have lunch and play dominoes and bi... (read more)

Active Adult Day Care

1470 Northwest 36th Street, Miami, FL

Axis Behavioral Health Adc

8442 - 46 CORAL WAY, Miami, FL

Cadc Corp

7944 SW 8TH STREET, Miami, FL

Coral West Adult Day Care

2370 Sw 67 Ave, Miami, FL
Coral west Adult Day Care is Home away from home with transportation meals and many activities fisical and mental grooming manecure pedicure, and hair styling we want to make a difference in the way your love ones look & feel our CENTER of... (read more)

Easter Seals Therapeutic Day Care

1475 NW 14 AVENUE, Miami, FL

Easter Seals

489 HIALEAH DRIVE, UNITS 7, 8, 9, Hialeah, FL

Edison Little River Adult Day Care Center

150 NW 79TH STREET, Miami, FL
Get Pricing

Happy Times Adult Day Care Corp.

50 WEST 29TH STREET, SUITES A & B, Hialeah, FL

Homestead Adult Day Care Center

653 SW 4TH STREET, Homestead, FL

Homestead Behavioral Clinic Adult Day Care

654 NE 9TH PLACE, Homestead, FL

Lhanc of Dade County, Inc/rafael Villaverde Adult Day Care

700 SW 8TH STREET, Miami, FL
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Miami-Dade County area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 9 reviews of adult day care communities in the Miami-Dade County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 28 adult day care communities in the Miami-Dade County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.