14 Adult Day Care Services near Jacksonville, FL

Peaches-na-basket Adcc

2040 SOUTEL DRIVE, Jacksonville, FL
LaShun Wright-Kitchen: "My father was a "peach" about 4 years ago before he passed on September 8, 2013 and I just wanted the world to know that Ms. Flemming and the staff are all angels in my eyes. Because of the loving care they provided our family was able to... (read more)

All Saints Early Learning & Community Care Center

4171 HENDRICKS AVENUE, Jacksonville, FL
MarcsMom: "Some places say "stop by anytime" but don't really mean that. Well this place meant it and I was so delighted. I didn't plan to visit without early notice but it was a last minute decision - I remembered they said that unannounced visits w... (read more)

Hope Adult Day Care

8298 Bayberry Road, Jacksonville, FL
Sandra R.: "My husband was at HOPE Adult Daycare twice a week, depending on what I had going on; doctor’s appointments, and stuff. That was mostly when I would use this daycare, and it would be maybe one or two days. They allowed me to do it that way;... (read more)

Almost Home DayBreak

3604 Cardinal Point Drive, Jacksonville, FL
Ms Rosie: "Horrible experience, my mom went here for a month, during that month the owner contacted a doctor to have her admitted in a mental ward to have her meds adjusted because she was to active for her workers. She likes dancing and yes wanted... (read more)

Mt Moriah United Methodist Church, Inc Adult Day Care Center

3919 ST AUGUSTINE RD, Jacksonville, FL
desireelyles: "I think they should have a web page avalible for people to browse and learn more about them"

Add To Life Adult Day Care Center

Toney Adult Day Care

4406 NOTTER AVENUE, Jacksonville, FL

Council on Aging of Clay County

1701 Park Ave, Orange Park, FL
The Adult Day Health Care Program provides support for older adults in Clay County who are able to live at home but may require extra support and care. Adult Daycare is a wonderful outlet for caregivers who wish to give their loved ones a p... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Jacksonville area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 9 reviews of adult day care communities in the Jacksonville area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 14 adult day care communities in the Jacksonville area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.