Adult Day Care in Haines City

1 Community

Haines City Multipurpose Senior Center

751 SCENIC HIGHWAY, Haines City, FL
$$$$
Liz631411: "When we moved to Haines City, my friend said that she used to take her husband to the Haines City Multipurpose Senior Center, so I started to take my husband there myself. It was great although they had a lot more people. I watched them one day, and they were doing exercises while some people just slept in a chair. It was OK. I know Tanya is good and friendly with the people. She is over where my husband is now. She is very friendly and very nice. If I asked something or had... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Haines City area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of adult day care communities in the Haines City area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 1 adult day care communities in the Haines City area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.