9 Adult Day Care Services in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Broward Adult Day Care Center

2615 Davie Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Peace10: "What a blessing this place is !!! I was so stressed out trying to find a place for my mom, and I found Broward Adult Day Care 2615 Davie Blvd, Fort Lauderdale. I didn't know what to do, but the owners of this place gave me information, gu... (read more)

Noble A. Mcartor Adult Day Care Center

1480 SW 9TH AVENUE, Fort Lauderdale, FL

North West Federated Woman's Club of Broward County

2185 NORTH WEST 19TH STREET, Fort Lauderdale, FL

Golden Age Adult Day Care

2039 N. University Dr., Sunrise, FL
Caring_2647248: "my mother attend the facility, i would rate this center 150% they re very attentive and very reliable an communicate with you ,and all residence. i would advise every one to take a visit. "

Blue Sky Adult Day Care

1351 South State Rd. 7 , North Lauderdale, FL
Assistcare: "Me and my mom visited Blue Sky a new Adult Day Care in North Lauderdale. It was very clean and the staff treated us like family on our visit. My mom will be starting soon and the best part is the Medicaid is covering almost all of the cost... (read more)

Central West Adult Day Center

3081 TAFT STREET, Hollywood, FL

The Senior Spot

410 E. Oakland Park Blvd, Oakland Park, FL
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Fort Lauderdale area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of adult day care communities in the Fort Lauderdale area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 9 adult day care communities in the Fort Lauderdale area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.