Adult Day Care in Davie

yr

Angel House Senior Services

10810 NW 20 Street, Pembroke Pines, FL
$$$$
Elsa03: "Angel House is a lesser home type assisted living with a very cold atmosphere. During the day when the resident "activity schedule" read that there is an activity scheduled for that designated time all of the residents were in their rooms with their doors closed. During my hour visit in the mid morning I was told that all of the residents were in their rooms sleeping. I did stay until lunch was served and the lunch was a very thin sandwich and water. During the lunch service... (read more)

Southwest Focal Point Senior Center

301 NW 103RD AVENUE, Pembroke Pines, FL
$$$$
Mauaqui: "I go to the classes they offer. I take Drawing, Acrylic Painting, Flower Arrangement, Tai Chi and Chair Yoga. Great teachers. Beautiful center. Field trips and constant activities. This is an excellent to be when you are retired and need to get out of the house and participate in life! "

Broward Adult Day Care Center

2615 Davie Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL
$$$$
Peace10: "What a blessing this place is !!! I was so stressed out trying to find a place for my mom, and I found Broward Adult Day Care 2615 Davie Blvd, Fort Lauderdale. I didn't know what to do, but the owners of this place gave me information, guidance and support. The place is extremely clean, there are lots of activities and the staff really knows what they are doing. My mom only speaks Spanish, has Alzheimer and get disoriented, I thought she was going to have a hard time adju... (read more)

Golden Age Adult Day Care

2039 N. University Dr., Sunrise, FL
$$$$
Caring_2647248: "my mother attend the facility, i would rate this center 150% they re very attentive and very reliable an communicate with you ,and all residence. i would advise every one to take a visit. "

SarahCare of Pembroke Pines

1200 North University Dr., Pembroke Pines, FL
$$$$
Caring100122550: "I brought my mother to SarahCare of Pembroke Pines for a day -- four hours -- and they had karaoke going on. Nice situation, I thought. The staff were very friendly, but by the time I got there, she was totally freaked out. She said the people didn't talk. She is more outgoing than some of the people that were there. I brought her there ahead of time. She met the people, she liked the people, she liked what she saw, but once she was left by herself, she just couldn't underst... (read more)

Blue Sky Adult Day Care

1351 South State Rd. 7 , North Lauderdale, FL
1 review
Assistcare: "Me and my mom visited Blue Sky a new Adult Day Care in North Lauderdale. It was very clean and the staff treated us like family on our visit. My mom will be starting soon and the best part is the Medicaid is covering almost all of the cost. Thanks for all of the help this process was a breeze."

Kurt & Alice Walter Adult Day Care & Alzheimer's Pavilion

5000 NOB HILL ROAD, Sunrise, FL

Lauderdale Lakes Alzheimer Care Center

4300 NORTH WEST 36TH STREET, Lauderdale Lakes, FL

Miami Gardens Adult Day Care

838 NW 183 Street, #101, Miami Gardens, FL
$$$$
An affordable alternative to your loved one being at home alone. Join us for activities, meals and socializing Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Davie area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• Browse our comprehensive directory of 13 adult day care communities in the Davie area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.