5 Adult Day Care Services in Clearwater, FL

Daycations Adult Day Care

2250 State Road 580, Suite 10 , Clearwater, FL

Maria's Adult Day Care Center

7821 Seminole Boulevard,, Seminole, FL
Leaf11: "Maria's Adult Day Care Center is a new facility. They offer daily or weekly program. They have daily classes such as chair exercises, arts and crafts, and they have mental stimulation with computers. They cater their lunches. They have an ... (read more)

Neighborly Care Network- Dunedin Center

820 NEW YORK AVENUE, Dunedin, FL
mybrokersteph: "I can not say enough good things about this center and how wonderful it has been for my fathers mental well being. It has been life changing to say the least. They are a small center that does alot of daily activities to stimulate the min... (read more)

Neighborly Care Network - Largo Day Center

11095 131st Street, Largo, FL
mrs bryans daughter patty: "My mother went to this daycare for 7 yrs. I couldnt have left her in better hands."

Ruth's Promise: A Community Care Center

455 Missouri Avenue, Largo, FL
Ruth's Promise offers activities and fellowship for older adults and respite for caregivers. Ruth's Promise is a one day a week program designed to give a much needed break for caregivers but is also structured to include many services for ... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Clearwater area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 adult day care communities in the Clearwater area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.