3 Adult Day Care Services in Bonita Springs, FL

Shifting Sands Adult Day Care

28410 Bonita Crossing Blvd, Bonita Springs, FL
The idea of Shifting Sands Adult Day Center has been a lifelong dream of mine. With more than 20 years of experience as a Registered Nurse and then Certified Geriatric Care Manager, I have always known that I wanted to do more to make a di... (read more)

Millennium House of Sw Florida

8951 BONITA BEACH ROAD, Bonita Springs, FL
alexisl427: "My grandfather goes here a few days a week. He absolutely loves it and looks forward to going everyday. The staff is great and friendly and my grandfather enjoys being social on a day to day basis. Very clean environment and many games th... (read more)

Millennium Adult Daycare

8951 Bonita Beach Rd SE # 297, Bonita Springs, FL
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Bonita Springs area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 6 reviews of adult day care communities in the Bonita Springs area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 adult day care communities in the Bonita Springs area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.