2 Adult Day Care Services in Bartow, FL

Charles R. Richardson Senior Center (THE)

615 NORTH JACKSON STREET, Bartow, FL
Walboy: "I dont like their treatment for my mom since she was there. The supervisor needs to have more training, shes always sitting on the chair with the computer and do nothing .She is very bossy to the CNA's aside from her pet one.I hope you nev... (read more)
Get Pricing

Lakeland Multi-purpose Senior Center

1200 SOUTHERN AVENUE, Lakeland, FL
desdee: "I came into the center and felt a welcomed. The supervisor was kind and understanding. Even though the do not take our insurance she helped me and gave me numbers to help with payment. My mom goes 2-3 days a week and I know she is in good ... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Bartow area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of adult day care communities in the Bartow area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 adult day care communities in the Bartow area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.