Adult Day Care in Farmington

17 Communities

Day-break at Farmington

270 Farmington Ave., Suite 151, Farmington, CT
1 review
fitzgerald151112: "Mother goes to Day-Break for day care, and the best thing is they provide bus service, which is a critical need for us. They do Bingo, exercise, and music. They serve lunch. They provide nursing and podiatrist services. They have a game room, a reading room, a TV room, and a big area for functions like Bingo, and any other games they might play. The staff is very helpful and nice and communicate very well with me."

Active Day East Hartford

144 Main St., Suite J, East Hartford, CT
$$$$
With more than 90 locations across the country, Active Day is the premier provider of adult day health services and in-home personal care. Our adult day health centers are a preferred alternative to nursing homes, assisted living facilities or institutional care, providing engaging therapeutic activities, opportunities for socialization and expert health and nursing care dedicated to helping our clients improve daily functioning or delaying the onset of chronic diseases.Our s... (read more)

Active Day Hartford

30 Tobey Road, Bloomfield, CT
$$$$
With more than 90 locations across the country, Active Day is the premier provider of adult day health services and in-home personal care. Our adult day health centers are a preferred alternative to nursing homes, assisted living facilities or institutional care, providing engaging therapeutic activities, opportunities for socialization and expert health and nursing care dedicated to helping our clients improve daily functioning or delaying the onset of chronic diseases. Our... (read more)

Juniper Homecare ADS

1086 New Britain Avenue, West Hartford, CT
$$$$
Margarita Mayorova: "I do not attend the daycare, but I do enjoy the homemaker service. I don't always have the strength to clean my house. My homemaker always cleans it the way I like it to be, making me feel more at home. She is also very nice and caring. I love this service! "
yr

Mulberry Gardens of Southington

58 Mulberry St., Plantsville, CT
$$$$
Mulberry Gardens of Southington is conveniently located near the Yankee Expressway in Plantsville, Connecticut, just a short drive from Hayes Equestrian Center. The facility receives consistent praise for its warm atmosphere, excellent food and friendly, attentive staff. Visitors remark that the building is beautiful, with clean, comfortable apartments. They also appreciate that residents can bring their own furniture, giving them a more home-like environment. There is an on-... (read more)

Alzheimer's Resource Center of Conn.

1261 South Main St., Southington, CT
$$$$
"Program provides meals, therapeutic recreation, daily living skills assistance, personal health care, social supports, nursing services, medication management, and a beautician for older adults and adults with disabilities. Transportation is provided for residents of Bristol, Cheshire, Hamden, Meriden, New Britain, Plainville, Plymouth, Southington, Wallingford, and West Hartford. Hours: M-F: 8am-5pm."

The Day Club

32 Miner St., Middletown, CT
1 review
Debra Belancik: "Joseph Tkacz sr attends the "The day Club for memory impaired. They are a wonderful and caring group. They provide fellowship, activities, interaction with clients. They keep them aleryt and happy. My dad has been goingthere for about 5 years. They are a god send to our family. They are the best facility for memory impaired and people with disabilities you can find. They also keep a medical nurse on staff that can monitor the clients. They are 5 stars. They care and concern... (read more)

Day-break at Hartford

243 South Whitney St., Hartford, CT
1 review
Corina Illidge: "Its a busy place. My mom didn't want to go first then once she started to go she loved it. Thanks to the staff making her feel welcome. lots of activities and the Bird makes her very happy. the food also gets a good rating. "

Hebrew Community Services - Adult Day Center, Hebrew Health Care Campus

One Abrahms Blvd., West Hartford, CT
1 review
Meaningful: "My friend sends his wife to the Hebrew Senior Care Senior Day Center about 4 times a week. She has a blast and feels needed. While she is at the center, her husband is able to work and feel a sense of peace knowing his wife is safe and enjoying herself."

Mclean

75 Great Pond Rd., Simsbury, CT
$$$$
HelpfulReviewer: "I thought that this assisted living facility was overall very good. It was clean and well kept. The lawn is nice there and there are a lot of open areas for people to walk around and enjoy the outdoors. The staff is very kind and friendly and when I leave I always feel like my loved ones are in good hands. The actual building itself was also of very good quality. It has a recent construction and all of its technical elements seemed very high tech and up to date. It is locate... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Farmington area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of adult day care communities in the Farmington area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 17 adult day care communities in the Farmington area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.