2 Adult Day Care Services in Deep River, CT

Pastimes Adult Day Center

423 Main St., Deep River, CT
Gigi's friend: "I love the excellent care & fun my Mother receives when she attends Adult Daycare at Past Times! She feels loved and happy there each and every time! Arts and crafts are Mom's favorite activities! I love the one on one care she recieves ... (read more)
Get Pricing

Robin's Nest Intergenerational Day Care Center

94 High St., Clinton, CT
"Program provides meals, therapeutic recreation, daily living skills assistance, personal health care, social supports, nursing services, podiatry services, and medication management for elders ages 60+ (and for ages 18+ if disabled). Speci... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Deep River area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of adult day care communities in the Deep River area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 adult day care communities in the Deep River area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.