Adult Day Care in West Los Angeles

41 Communities

Inglewood Community ADHC Center

11910 W. Pico Blvd., West Los Angeles, CA
1 review
Michael F.: "This is an awesome day-care center in West LA. It is close to the Pico train station that gives access to all of LA with a quick train ride - and it is within a few miles - just a quick drive - to Santa Monica beach and the pier. The only thing that I disliked about this facility was the noise. Inglewood is very close to LAX airport, which makes the plane noises constant and quite loud. LAX is very busy during the day when this facility is open - which makes it difficult to... (read more)

Morningside ADHC Center

3216 W. Manchester Blvd., Inglewood, CA
$$$$
Genay: "My mom is comfortable at Morningside ADHC Center. They're very friendly and attentive. They have a lot of different open spaces, a physical therapy area, a dining area, and everything is clean. The staff is great, too."

Gardena Senior Citizens Day Care Center

14517 S. Crenshaw Blvd., Gardena, CA
1 review
Mirza Abubakar: "Gardena Senior Citizens Day Care Center is the best ever day care center , i ever visited. My uncle was there and he was very happy at this day care center. At Gardena Senior Citizens Day Care Center special treatment and care is given to all senior citizen . The people working at this day care center are very polite and caring and they treat these people like there family members . the facilities at this center are very good . There is a very good TV lounge and also a very ... (read more)

Ocean Community Care Center

1448 18th Street, Santa Monica, CA
1 review
NYdaisy12: "I work in a business right next door and I have to say that the workers treat the clientele with the utmost respect on a daily basis. I once worked in a nursing home and was horrified by the way the elderly were treated, and Ocean Care has restored my faith in elderly care. I enjoy the service workers and the clientele and it is clear that they enjoy each other. Great job!! "

Sibi Center Adult Day Program

2600 W 54th Street, Los Angeles, CA
1 review
mistyblu78: "I love the Sibi Center because they have a professional and caring staff. I love the fact that Sibi Center is conscientious about the care of their participants. I love the support and activities that are provided. I would recommend this Center to anyone in need of a great professional supportive staff and supervision for their loved ones. "

WISE & Healthy Aging

1527 4th St., 2nd Floor, Santa Monica, CA
1 review
lorilei: "I bring my mother to Wise & Healthy Aging three days a week. The caregivers are wonderful. It was referred by VA. They're great, but it takes me an hour to get her there. So I have to take two hours off of work every day I take her. It's good for my mother, but it's very hard on me. "

South Bay Adult Care Center, Inc.

3007 Vail Avenue, Redondo Beach, CA
$$$$
Robin: "My friend goes to South Bay Adult Care Center. It's really awesome, incredibly affordable, and the caregivers are so kind and knowledgeable. They give them free lunch on Thursdays, snacks every day, endless coffee, tea, and anything they want. They walk over to the park and have lunch there, which is on the property. They play games, exercise, and music, and she loves it. They have a fully equipped kitchen that's open early, from 7:30 to 5:30, and it's $8 an hour. Everybody ... (read more)

Arcadia of Hollywood A.D.H.C

860 N Highland Ave, Los Angeles, CA
$$$$
Caring105882750: "I visited Arcadia. The staff was really great. It was like a day facility. It wasn't a place where seniors live. It was like a community center. It was nice and pretty active with lots of things going on. It had pretty basic facilities. Their dining room is very basic with tables and plastic tablecloths. There wasn't anything extraordinary. They have activities like games, cards, board games, and dancing. There was an outdoor area where people were playing pool. The place se... (read more)

Universal Adult Day Health Care Center

3847 Grandview Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA
1 review
ognom90034: "I am a family caregiver at home and I have been thinking about a Day Care center for my spouse. I won't choose this one and here's why. One of the drivers for this facility nearly caused a multi-car pileup at a major intersection when he changed lanes next to me without signalling and forced me into an adjacent left turn lane. I honked at him him and he made a gesture with his hands out the window at me. I won't describe it, here. Don't trust your loved ones to these drivers... (read more)

Dawn's Development Center

1134 W. Manchester, Los Angeles, CA
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the West Los Angeles area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of adult day care communities in the West Los Angeles area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 41 adult day care communities in the West Los Angeles area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.