Adult Day Care in Venice

1500 Main Street, Venice, CA

Morningside ADHC Center

3216 W. Manchester Blvd., Inglewood, CA
$$$$
Genay: "My mom is comfortable at Morningside ADHC Center. They're very friendly and attentive. They have a lot of different open spaces, a physical therapy area, a dining area, and everything is clean. The staff is great, too."

Ocean Community Care Center

1448 18th Street, Santa Monica, CA
1 review
NYdaisy12: "I work in a business right next door and I have to say that the workers treat the clientele with the utmost respect on a daily basis. I once worked in a nursing home and was horrified by the way the elderly were treated, and Ocean Care has restored my faith in elderly care. I enjoy the service workers and the clientele and it is clear that they enjoy each other. Great job!! "

Sibi Center Adult Day Program

2600 W 54th Street, Los Angeles, CA
1 review
mistyblu78: "I love the Sibi Center because they have a professional and caring staff. I love the fact that Sibi Center is conscientious about the care of their participants. I love the support and activities that are provided. I would recommend this Center to anyone in need of a great professional supportive staff and supervision for their loved ones. "

WISE & Healthy Aging

1527 4th St., 2nd Floor, Santa Monica, CA
1 review
lorilei: "I bring my mother to Wise & Healthy Aging three days a week. The caregivers are wonderful. It was referred by VA. They're great, but it takes me an hour to get her there. So I have to take two hours off of work every day I take her. It's good for my mother, but it's very hard on me. "

Inglewood Community ADHC Center

11910 W. Pico Blvd., West Los Angeles, CA
1 review
Michael F.: "This is an awesome day-care center in West LA. It is close to the Pico train station that gives access to all of LA with a quick train ride - and it is within a few miles - just a quick drive - to Santa Monica beach and the pier. The only thing that I disliked about this facility was the noise. Inglewood is very close to LAX airport, which makes the plane noises constant and quite loud. LAX is very busy during the day when this facility is open - which makes it difficult to... (read more)

Universal Adult Day Health Care Center

3847 Grandview Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA
1 review
ognom90034: "I am a family caregiver at home and I have been thinking about a Day Care center for my spouse. I won't choose this one and here's why. One of the drivers for this facility nearly caused a multi-car pileup at a major intersection when he changed lanes next to me without signalling and forced me into an adjacent left turn lane. I honked at him him and he made a gesture with his hands out the window at me. I won't describe it, here. Don't trust your loved ones to these drivers... (read more)

Grace Care Corporation

2111 W. Slauson Avenue, Los Angeles, CA

Hayim Tovim Adult Day Healthcare Center

1061 S. Fairfax Avenue, Los Angeles, CA

Ideal Day Program

3970 W. Martin Luther King Blvd, Los Angeles, CA
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Venice area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• Browse our comprehensive directory of 31 adult day care communities in the Venice area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.