Adult Day Care in Riverside

23 Communities

On the Move Adult Development Center

3351 Chicago Avenue, Riverside, CA
1 review
Pattie123: "I looked into this center for my mother and thought that it was just absolutely terrible. The way they treated their patients was just so unbelievable, seriously, this is the last place I would consider for anyone to put an elderly person. "

Total Educational Activity Model (TEAM)

4922 - 4930 La Sierra Avenue, Riverside, CA
1 review
Photobug: "I visited the facitlity and was put on a waiting list for 5 months came back and did another tour and they said there was a opening then they never got back to us. They choose who they want and I guess didn't like my daughter because she didn't talk much! "

Basic Occupational Training Center - Riverside

1220 Palmyrita Avenue, Riverside, CA

Unlimited Quest, Inc. II

9758 Magnolia, Ste. G, H, I, Riverside, CA
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Riverside area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of adult day care communities in the Riverside area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 23 adult day care communities in the Riverside area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.