Adult Day Care in Perris

351 Wilkerson Ave # S & T, Perris, CA

Somerford Place of Redlands

1319 Brookside Avenue, Redlands, CA
$$$$
Caring108351350: "Right now we have my mom in at Somerford Place for an adult day care, and that has been fine and good for her. I think its flexible when she gets there and when she can leave. They are really accommodating; she seems to like the staff, and they like her. They have singing, exercises, bingo, and outdoor stuff like gardening as part of their activities. "

Mount of Olives Adult Day Care Center

24772 Chrisanta Drive, Mission Viejo, CA
$$$$
Glad were here: "My father has been attending the program and I just cannot say enough on how my father has changed. He is so happy when I come to pick him up. Not only that, he talks up a blue streak. This program is amazing what they have done for him. From someone who sat around all day and moped to a very happy social person. Thank you Mount of Olives Adult Day Center for all you have done "

Foundation for Senior Care

135 S. Mission Rd, Fallbrook, CA
1 review
Lcooper: "having a parent with Alzheimer's and working as a nurse and marketer in Home Health I have never met a more loving and competent care giver. Teddie is a gift to the community! I highly recommend her as one of the best!:) Lori ,RN Mission HH "

Fallbrook Adult Day Care

325 W. Alvarado, Fallbrook, CA
$$$$
Glen5: "Fallbrook is a nice place; it just doesn’t fit my need. Dad enjoyed himself there and liked it. They have activities to do, and it’s comfortable. "

On the Move Adult Development Center

3351 Chicago Avenue, Riverside, CA
1 review
Pattie123: "I looked into this center for my mother and thought that it was just absolutely terrible. The way they treated their patients was just so unbelievable, seriously, this is the last place I would consider for anyone to put an elderly person. "

Total Educational Activity Model (TEAM)

4922 - 4930 La Sierra Avenue, Riverside, CA
1 review
Photobug: "I visited the facitlity and was put on a waiting list for 5 months came back and did another tour and they said there was a opening then they never got back to us. They choose who they want and I guess didn't like my daughter because she didn't talk much! "

A Home Away From Home Care Services, LLC

140 S. San Mateo Street, Redlands, CA
$$$$
We provide day care services for the frail and elderly. Our services are provided in a lovely home located in downtown Redlands. Our program offers care and supervision, activities, assistance with hygiene and grooming, and home-cooked meals. Our prices are more affordable than "in-home" care services, assisted-living and nursing home care. Give us a call to arrange a tour!

Adult Basic Learning Environment, Inc. - Redlands

1910 Orangetree Lane Suite 340, Redlands, CA
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Perris area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• Browse our comprehensive directory of 52 adult day care communities in the Perris area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.