Adult Day Care in North Hollywood

57 Communities

Salida Del Sol Adult Day Health Care

5648 Vineland Avenue, North Hollywood, CA
1 review
Caring106423950: "Salida Del Sol is a great facility, and my father has been going there for about a month and a half now. It's clean, and they have a great staff. The caregivers are very personable and very good. They have a lot of games. They can improve on increasing the space with a bigger location. It's been a good experience thus far, and I would recommend them. "

Friendly ADHC - North Hollywood

5629 Vineland Avenue, North Hollywood, CA

Glenoaks Adult Day Health Care Center

3201 North Glenoaks Blvd., Burbank, CA
$$$$
Eric18: "Glenoaks is a really nice place, and the staff is very nice. I like the care that they give. They do not have many people in it, so each person gets more attention. I would recommend this facility to others. They have exercises every day. "

Daily Dreams Adult Day Health Care Center

1320 West Magnolia Blvd., Burbank, CA
1 review
Mymaria: "My mom attends Daily Dreams ADHC for the past 7 years. I have to say this is the best center in the valley. She had gone to 3 other center and it's nothing close to this one in Burbank. Their nurses are very knowledgable and helpful and the food is very yummy. I will be enrolling my aunt too next week. I hope these centers will be around for a long time! "

Pacoima Adult Day Health Care

13117 Van Nuys Blvd., Pacoima, CA
1 review
gremsmith : "I had my relative visiting this pacoima health care, they have a great staff and amazing service. Thansk you Pacoima adult day care!!!! "

Sunshine Adult Day Health Care Center

6939 Van Nuys Blvd., Van Nuys, CA
1 review
marine-1: "Its the best center compared to its kind around this area. i did a lot of research before i decided to send my mother to an adult day health care center. She has been attending Sunshine ADHC for 5 years. We cant be happier. They are great in every sense of the word. The staff is carring. The center is beautiful, cozy. The food is fresh ,tasty, limitless.My mother is very happy there I've seen a great change in her since she started attending the center. As a professional soc... (read more)

Arcadia of Hollywood A.D.H.C

860 N Highland Ave, Los Angeles, CA
$$$$
Caring105882750: "I visited Arcadia. The staff was really great. It was like a day facility. It wasn't a place where seniors live. It was like a community center. It was nice and pretty active with lots of things going on. It had pretty basic facilities. Their dining room is very basic with tables and plastic tablecloths. There wasn't anything extraordinary. They have activities like games, cards, board games, and dancing. There was an outdoor area where people were playing pool. The place se... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the North Hollywood area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of adult day care communities in the North Hollywood area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 57 adult day care communities in the North Hollywood area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.