Adult Day Care in Inglewood

61 Communities

Morningside ADHC Center

3216 W. Manchester Blvd., Inglewood, CA
$$$$
Genay: "My mom is comfortable at Morningside ADHC Center. They're very friendly and attentive. They have a lot of different open spaces, a physical therapy area, a dining area, and everything is clean. The staff is great, too."

Morning Sky

233 East Spruce Street, Inglewood, CA

Graceful Senescence Adult Day Health Care

120 W. El Segundo Blvd., Los Angeles, CA
$$$$
Delma: "I own a residential facility and I feel very confident when I send my residents there everyday. The care and compassion they showed my residents gave me great joy. They're dedicated to make life easier and better for our seniors. They showed love to my residents. "

Gardena Senior Citizens Day Care Center

14517 S. Crenshaw Blvd., Gardena, CA
1 review
Mirza Abubakar: "Gardena Senior Citizens Day Care Center is the best ever day care center , i ever visited. My uncle was there and he was very happy at this day care center. At Gardena Senior Citizens Day Care Center special treatment and care is given to all senior citizen . The people working at this day care center are very polite and caring and they treat these people like there family members . the facilities at this center are very good . There is a very good TV lounge and also a very ... (read more)

Ocean Community Care Center

1448 18th Street, Santa Monica, CA
1 review
NYdaisy12: "I work in a business right next door and I have to say that the workers treat the clientele with the utmost respect on a daily basis. I once worked in a nursing home and was horrified by the way the elderly were treated, and Ocean Care has restored my faith in elderly care. I enjoy the service workers and the clientele and it is clear that they enjoy each other. Great job!! "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Inglewood area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 6 reviews of adult day care communities in the Inglewood area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 61 adult day care communities in the Inglewood area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.