Adult Day Care in Huntington Park

1900 Slauson Avenue, Huntington Park, CA

Morningside ADHC Center

3216 W. Manchester Blvd., Inglewood, CA
$$$$
Genay: "My mom is comfortable at Morningside ADHC Center. They're very friendly and attentive. They have a lot of different open spaces, a physical therapy area, a dining area, and everything is clean. The staff is great, too."

Graceful Senescence Adult Day Health Care

120 W. El Segundo Blvd., Los Angeles, CA
$$$$
Delma: "I own a residential facility and I feel very confident when I send my residents there everyday. The care and compassion they showed my residents gave me great joy. They're dedicated to make life easier and better for our seniors. They showed love to my residents. "

Comfort ADHC Center

5500 Valley Blvd., Los Angeles, CA
1 review
VINCE: " IAM RECOVERING FROM A CVA AND HAVE BEEN ATTENDING COMFORT FOR THE PAST 6MONTHS THE STAFF IS GREAT PRIOR TO ATTENDING COMFORT I WAS REHABING AT WHITE MEMORIAL OUT PATIENT REHAB SERVICES THE STAFF THERE TOLD ME TO GET RID OF THE NOTION THAT I WOULD EVER WALK AGAIN AT COMFORT I HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH THE STAFF PT AND OT'S AND AM NOW WALKIN,ALBEIT CAUTIOUSLY WITH A HEMI- WALKER AND AM NOW INDEPENDENT IN MY USE OF RESTROOMS ,SHOWERS I TRULY OWE MY RECENT SUCCESSES TO THE STAFF O... (read more)

Gardena Senior Citizens Day Care Center

14517 S. Crenshaw Blvd., Gardena, CA
1 review
Mirza Abubakar: "Gardena Senior Citizens Day Care Center is the best ever day care center , i ever visited. My uncle was there and he was very happy at this day care center. At Gardena Senior Citizens Day Care Center special treatment and care is given to all senior citizen . The people working at this day care center are very polite and caring and they treat these people like there family members . the facilities at this center are very good . There is a very good TV lounge and also a very ... (read more)

Sibi Center Adult Day Program

2600 W 54th Street, Los Angeles, CA
1 review
mistyblu78: "I love the Sibi Center because they have a professional and caring staff. I love the fact that Sibi Center is conscientious about the care of their participants. I love the support and activities that are provided. I would recommend this Center to anyone in need of a great professional supportive staff and supervision for their loved ones. "

St. Barnabas Senior Services

675 South Carondelet Street, Los Angeles, CA
1 review
Tom2: "SBSS has been in business for over 100 years but in the last few years it has expanded and added a rich new set of programs and activities. It is particularly strong in the work it does with seniors from different cultures. It has an active adult day care program that included health screenings, exercise programming and memory training. The staff and volunteers speak a number of languages and are exceedingly knowledgeable and friendly. One of the neat new programs is the ... (read more)

2nd Century ADHC Center

2121 Beverly Blvd., Los Angeles, CA

ABC Day Health Center

417 Alpine St., Los Angeles, CA

ABC Therapy Center

720 S. Atlantic Blvd., Monterey Park, CA
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Huntington Park area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• Browse our comprehensive directory of 60 adult day care communities in the Huntington Park area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.