36 Adult Day Care Services in Gardena, CA

Gardena Senior Citizens Day Care Center

14517 S. Crenshaw Blvd., Gardena, CA
Mirza Abubakar: "Gardena Senior Citizens Day Care Center is the best ever day care center , i ever visited. My uncle was there and he was very happy at this day care center. At Gardena Senior Citizens Day Care Center special treatment and care is given to ... (read more)

El Camino ADHC Center - Gardena

15429 Crenshaw, Gardena, CA

KHEIR ADHC Center - South Bay

14627 -14645 S. Western Ave., Gardena, CA

Morningside ADHC Center

3216 W. Manchester Blvd., Inglewood, CA
Genay: "My mom is comfortable at Morningside ADHC Center. They're very friendly and attentive. They have a lot of different open spaces, a physical therapy area, a dining area, and everything is clean. The staff is great, too."

Graceful Senescence Adult Day Health Care

120 W. El Segundo Blvd., Los Angeles, CA
Delma: "I own a residential facility and I feel very confident when I send my residents there everyday. The care and compassion they showed my residents gave me great joy. They're dedicated to make life easier and better for our seniors. They show... (read more)

Sibi Center Adult Day Program

2600 W 54th Street, Los Angeles, CA
mistyblu78: "I love the Sibi Center because they have a professional and caring staff. I love the fact that Sibi Center is conscientious about the care of their participants. I love the support and activities that are provided. I would recommend thi... (read more)
Get Pricing

South Bay Adult Care Center, Inc.

3007 Vail Avenue, Redondo Beach, CA
Robin: "My friend goes to South Bay Adult Care Center. It's really awesome, incredibly affordable, and the caregivers are so kind and knowledgeable. They give them free lunch on Thursdays, snacks every day, endless coffee, tea, and anything they w... (read more)

Family ADHC - Lomita

2280 Lomita Blvd., Lomita, CA
Michael F.: "This was an amazing facility to visit. North Hollywood is an awesome area; with lots of attractions and it is within walking distance of sight-seeing, bus stops, and shopping - which the caregivers are able to take the client to with the c... (read more)

Altamed Rugby Plaza ADHC

1234 Lomita Blvd., Suite E, Harbor City, CA

Long Life ADHC Center

2001 W. 48th Street, Los Angeles, CA
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Gardena area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of adult day care communities in the Gardena area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 36 adult day care communities in the Gardena area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.