Adult Day Care in Alhambra

1041 E. Main Street, Alhambra, CA

Comfort ADHC Center

5500 Valley Blvd., Los Angeles, CA
1 review
VINCE: " IAM RECOVERING FROM A CVA AND HAVE BEEN ATTENDING COMFORT FOR THE PAST 6MONTHS THE STAFF IS GREAT PRIOR TO ATTENDING COMFORT I WAS REHABING AT WHITE MEMORIAL OUT PATIENT REHAB SERVICES THE STAFF THERE TOLD ME TO GET RID OF THE NOTION THAT I WOULD EVER WALK AGAIN AT COMFORT I HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH THE STAFF PT AND OT'S AND AM NOW WALKIN,ALBEIT CAUTIOUSLY WITH A HEMI- WALKER AND AM NOW INDEPENDENT IN MY USE OF RESTROOMS ,SHOWERS I TRULY OWE MY RECENT SUCCESSES TO THE STAFF O... (read more)

Everlasting ADHC Center

4515 Eagle Rock Blvd., Los Angeles, CA
1 review
melit: "Best caring facility I've seen yet. Staff is very professional, and very friendly. "

AltaMed PACE- El Monte

10418 Valley Blvd., El Monte, CA
1 review
Lovelylady024589632: "Alta Med is a brand new facility. The staff was very accommodating, very friendly, and very knowledgeable. It’s very immaculate and clean. They have an activity room where they can interact with other people. They have a calendar of events, they have a pharmacy, doctors, and nurses there. The ratio of attendants to clients is good. "

Health Guard ADHC

894 - 896 North Fairoaks Ave., Pasadena, CA
1 review
caregiver2relative: "This review is based on my visit to HealthGuard ADHC as I was looking for placement for a close relative: I visited this center in February 2015. I met "I" who introduced herself as a staff RN. This RN walked us through the facility, talking most of the time. It felt more like a show & tell sales pitch to me rather than being attentive and perceptive to questions that I might have for her and about the center. After the tour, I had sat down with a social worker to discuss de... (read more)

2nd Century ADHC Center

720 S. Atlantic Blvd., Monterey Park, CA

Adult Day Care Center of Glendale

125 S. Louise, Glendale, CA
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Alhambra area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• Browse our comprehensive directory of 49 adult day care communities in the Alhambra area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.