Adult Day Care in Apache Junction

3 Communities

Daybreak Adult Day Health Care Center

1050 WEST SUPERSTITION BOULEVARD, Apache Junction, AZ
1 review
brittneycarroll668: "I'm a special needs young adult who attended daybreak for two and a half years personally it was a great start to help me get back into social atmosphere I will always be thankful I met Kathy "

Oakwood Creative - Red Mountain Center

7550 East Adobe, Mesa, AZ
1 review
Caring_2644218: "Oakwood Creative Care Red Mountain staff are wonderful. "

Arbor Rose Adult Day Club

6063 EAST ARBOR AVENUE, Mesa, AZ
1 review
guardian aj: "The facility on the outside looks wonderful. Once you get inside, however, it has the feel of a mortuary. It's dark and depressing. They seem to treat the seniors like children rather than giving them the respect they so richly deserve. I would not recommend this facility. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Apache Junction area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of adult day care communities in the Apache Junction area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 adult day care communities in the Apache Junction area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.