2 Adult Day Care Services in Kenai Peninsula County, AK

Homer Senior's Friendship Center

3935 Svedlund Street, Homer, AK
indyrick: "My paternal grandmother moved into this facility when she could no longer care for herself. I didn't get the opportunity to visit her as often as I would have liked before she passed away, but the facility did a tremendous job helping her... (read more)
Get Pricing

Forget Me Not Center

905 Cook Avenue, Suite B, Kenai, AK
We offer a wide range of activities that benefit the participants of the adult day program. The activities vary from very active to more laid back programs. Some examples of activities are special outings, volunteer opportunities, cogniti... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Kenai Peninsula County area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of adult day care communities in the Kenai Peninsula County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 adult day care communities in the Kenai Peninsula County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.