Adult Day Care in Homer

Homer Senior's Friendship Center

3935 Svedlund Street, Homer, AK
$$$$
1 review
indyrick: "My paternal grandmother moved into this facility when she could no longer care for herself. I didn't get the opportunity to visit her as often as I would have liked before she passed away, but the facility did a tremendous job helping her live life to its fullest. She was always happy, and every time we spoke she would tell me about her 'friends' (the employees), who absolutely loved her. She was happy and as healthy as could be expected with her various ailments til the ... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Homer area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of adult day care communities in the Homer area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 1 adult day care communities in the Homer area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.