6 Adult Day Care Services in Anchorage County, AK

Day Break Adult Day Program

9210 Jupiter Dr, Anchorage, AK
Valeriel: "My mother attended Daybreak 5 days a week for approx 3 years. The love, support and care she received was fabulous. Daybreak made it possible for me to keep Mom at home with me and not place her in a home. she loved going there. They g... (read more)

Chugiak-Eagle River Senior Center - Adult Days Service

22424 N. Birchwood Lp. Rd., Chugiak, AK
Lori11: "Chugiak-Eagle River Senior Center was a pretty good-sized facility with about 150 rooms. The seniors all seemed happy. I liked that they allow couples to live together. There were always activities and something going on. I especially like... (read more)

Hearts & Hands Adult Day Service

612 East 14th Ave, Anchorage, AK

Island Cove Adult Daycare

302 Erskine Ave, Kodiak, AK

New Concept Adult Daycare

4516 Mountain View Dr, Anchorage, AK
Get Pricing

Serendipity Adult Day Program (Salvation Army)

3550 E 20th Ave, Anchorage, AK
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Anchorage County area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of adult day care communities in the Anchorage County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 adult day care communities in the Anchorage County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.