People with advanced dementia are at increased risk for dehydration. Learn why, and how to keep your loved one with dementia well hydrated.
Water is essential to life -- but it also just makes you feel better to drink more of it. Learn why with these 5 surprising reasons to drink water.
Headaches are common -- not usually serious -- symptoms. But sometimes a headache is cause for concern. Discover 8 things your headache might mean.
More About Dehydration
- Is there anything I can take to relieve constipation due to pain medication?
- Are delusions and high blood pressure both symptoms of dehydration?
- How can I get my mother to drink more liquids?
- How long does a doctor or other health professional usually wait to give morphine if the patient is not eating or drinking?
- Should my mother be using an IV when in hospice care?
- Is dehydration a risk with Alzheimer's?
- What's the Best Treatment for Swine Flu or for Seasonal Flu?