Seniors Helping Seniors Reading, MA
Offers Home Care
Reviews of Seniors Helping Seniors
Home Care Reviews for Seniors Helping Seniors
November 20, 2012
I visited this facility
About Seniors Helping Seniors
Seniors Helping Seniors, a service organization founded in 1998 with a mission to improve the dignity and quality of life of senior citizens, strives to help seniors remain independent. Also, we hire caring, compassionate seniors to deliver these services. We provide a variety of non-medical services to seniors residing in the Metro North area:
- Companion Care "“ socialization, playing cards, trips out to lunch, etc.
- Light Housekeeping/Homemaker Services "“ this could include basic house cleaning, vacuuming, dusting, laundry, doing dishes, ironing, meal preparation
- Personal Care/Therapeutic Massage "“ this could include bathing, dressing, toileting, personal hygiene and grooming assistance. We have a licensed and certified massage therapist who is willing to come to your home.
- Transportation "“ running errands, grocery shopping, Dr appointments, etc.
- 24-hour Care "“ we can provide 24-hour care, which will include overnight supervision.
- Home Maintenance/Small Repairs/Computer Assistance- we will do a free assessment of your needs!
- Yard work "“gardening, cutting lawn, fall clean up, etc.
- "¦And much more!
We strive to be flexible and exceed our client's expectations.
Caregiver Skills Include:
Ethics, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Communicating with Dementia PatientsCaregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes RN on Staff: Yes