Greater Medford Visiting Nurse Association
Offers Home Care and Home Health Agencies
About Greater Medford Visiting Nurse Association
Additional Care Private Home Care Services
Where Patient Care is First
Since Nurse Lucy Rowe first began traveling by bicycle to visit patients in their homes in 1900, Additional Care Private Home Care Services has been providing personalized, quality home health services to our neighbors. Now, over 110 years later, we serve more than 32 communities with a wide variety of services that include: skilled nursing, therapy, home health aide, personal care, companion, medical transportation, transition programs, education and much, much more. Additional Care Private Home Care Services is built on a foundation of patient advocacy, quality, trust, compassion and patient rights.
Additional Care Private Home Care Services not only provides quality care through our dedicated staff, but also education, advocacy, and community resources. Our goal is to improve patients’ quality of life to allow them to stay in the comfort and safety of their home. This goal is accomplished by promoting health, preventing disease, providing skilled nursing and other therapeutic services, and offering guidance to individuals and families without regard to sex, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, age, national or ethnic origin, marital status, disability, veterans status or ability to pay.
Caring for a loved one can be overwhelming and stressful. Additional Care can help. Accredited by the Home Care Alliance, Additional Care offers a wide variety of services, from Companionship to Private Nursing. Whether you need help 2 hours or 24 hours a day, Additional Care can provide the needed service 365 days a year. Our experienced Elder Care professionals will help design a plan of care specific to your individual needs that may include one or more the following services:
- Personal Care
- Safety Home Program
- Medical Escort
- Case Management
- Skilled Nursing
- Rehabilitation Services
- Social Work
- Specialty Programs
Learn more about our FREE "Senior Elite Program".
As a member of this FREE program, if you or a loved one has any questions about your care, simply call our toll free member number 855-GO-GMVNA (855-464-6862) to speak with your Senior Elite Care Manager who will personally assist you.
No matter where you are, what hospital, doctor, or facility you may receive services from, whomever you speak with regarding your health care – show them your Senior Elite membership card and tell them you choose Additional Care Private Home Care Services to help manage your health care, which is your right and privilege.
Additional Care Private Home Care Services’s Senior Elite Members receive FREE advice on the following resources and services:
- Complete Care Management
- Certified Home Health Services (Nursing, Physical, Occupational, Speech Therapy, Social Worker, Home Health Aide)
- Private Duty Services (Nursing, Therapy, Companion, Personal Care, Homemaking, Shopping, Transportation, Medication Assistance, and Flu Vaccines)
- Patient Assessment/Evaluation
- Patient and Caregiver Education
- Disease Management
- Wound Care Management & Specialty Services
- Complete Transitional Care Services From Hospital or Rehab to Home
- Choosing the Assisted Living, Independent Living, Rest Home, Memory Care, or Nursing Home Facility that’s right for you
- Choosing a Specialty Physician (Orthopedics, Podiatry, Geriatrics, etc.)
- Medication Management
- Diabetes Education
- Fall Prevention Programs
- Government Resources (Federal and State)
- Community Resources (Meals on Wheels, Senior Activities Programs, Councils on Aging, Senior Centers, Family Counseling, Elder Services, Support Groups, Financial Management, and more)
- Identifying Appropriate Support Groups
- Choosing the Correct Durable Medical Equipment
- Selecting an Elder Care Attorney
- Medicare and Other Insurance Questions
- Medication Affordability Resources
- And Much More
At Additional Care Private Home Care Services, we go beyond traditional care management by offering complete health care management services to assist patients and families during every step of the patient’s health care journey. Please give us a call for free assessment.