Passages Hospice Lisle, IL
About Passages Hospice
We a patient- and family-centered hospice that uses creative and innovative programs to address the multi-dimensional needs of our end-of-life patients. Passages was established in 2005 after the death of the founder's grandmother. Our founder, Seth Gillman, already had experience in the long-term care field, but knew he could offer better care to those at the end of life. He established Passages Hospice to be everything his grandmother would have wanted in a hospice provider.
We believe that each person should make decisions about his or her own end-of-life care. This is the cornerstone of new educational programs designed to help the our patients, families, and communities better understand the mission and philosophy of hospice care. We are a premiere hospice provider for those living in a skilled nursing facility, but we proudly serve patients in private homes, assisted living facilities, hospitals and other locations.
We provide individualized, quality care every step of the way.
We deliver expert, personalized care with compassion and respect.
- Achieve excellence and family-centered care
- Pay attention to each person's social, emotional and intellectual well-being
- Designate appropriate levels of care that deliver safe and effective hospice care
- Enhance quality of life
- Promote realistic outcomes
Licensing and Accreditations
Licenses and Certifications
- Trainer, INTERACT program to reduce unnecessary hospitalizations
- Member, Bridge Model to improve community coordination of care
- Only hospice applicant for an Accountable Care Organization
- Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics
- A+ with the Better Business Bureau
- Member, Illinois Health Care Association