Assisting Angels Home Care
Offers Home Care
Call (800) 973-1841
Reviews of Assisting Angels Home Care
Home Care Reviews for Assisting Angels Home Care
June 21, 2017
I am a past client of this provider
Gentleman sent out to care for my father was totally incompetent. He put my dad's pants and underwater on backwards( these were mens pants and underware with flys), left wash cloth stuck to his seat and left in pants, documented doing laundry and meals when none of that was done, took 3 trips out to finally find correct house, couldn't figure out how to use home phone to clock in/out, and was constantly getting talking text messages blaring from his phone while trying to care for my dad. We finally told him not to bring his phone in the house with him. He was only there for 1-2 hrs for bath assistance. We had to put down a deposit which we were told would be used for 1st weeks payment then billed after service was provided. All days were paid for, deposit wasn't credited and now it had been a month since we dropped service and money has yet to be refunded. Supervisors were kept up to date and informed about horrible care. I would not trust this man with the care of anyone and it does not speak highly of this business for hiring him in the first place.
April 30, 2013
I am an employee
Very compassionate company and caregivers
About Assisting Angels Home Care
Companions may provide a wide array of services, including:
- Driving and/or accompanying the client to the physician when necessary
- Shopping and performing other household errands
- Reminding clients to take their medication
- Providing bathing assistance
- Providing grooming and dressing assistance
- Supervising ambulation and helping to prevent falls
- Taking care of all personal laundry and bed linens for the client
- Preparing and serving meals according to client's dietary needs
- Cleaning the bathroom and kitchen after use, including washing dishes after meals and mopping the floor
- Making and changing the bed
- Cleaning the client's room, which includes dusting and vacuuming
- Providing respite for family caregivers
- Helping with correspondence to family and friends
- Providing socialization, friendship and support for the client
- Going on walks and encouraging and participating in stimulating activities
- We also offer private duty nursing.
- Medicaid clients are accepted.
- We serve all ages, infants, children and adults.
Assisting Angels Home Care CaregiversCaregiver Skills Include: Ethics, Validation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues Communicating with Dementia Patients Caregivers are employed, bonded and insured: Yes RN on staff: Yes Caregivers are available 24 hours a day: Yes