Dignity, LLC Home Care Services
Offers Home Care
Reviews of Dignity, LLC Home Care Services
Home Care Reviews for Dignity, LLC Home Care Services
January 15, 2013
I am a current client of this provider
About Dignity, LLC Home Care Services
Compassionate Home Care Services
- We help maintain the client's dignity through the aging process
- We provide assistance with activities of daily living while providing watchful oversight
- We include the client in the decision making process
- We provide positive support and encouragement, enabling clients to avoid or minimize the "Learned Helplessness Syndrome"
- Work together with client, client's family members, caregivers and clinicians
- Help provide stress relief for client and family members knowing their loved one(s) are safe and secure
- Provide services for your loved one with kindness and compassion
But what if the family or client desire alternate solutions?
The options available for caring for loved ones can be complex and confusing. Sometimes having basic facts assists in making the decisions best meeting the needs of the family and loved one. In response of this need, Dignity, LLC provides Healthcare Consulting Services.
As a Certified Revenue Cycle Representative (CRCR), Ms Forsyth draws upon her health care knowledge, experience and credentials to provide individual consulting services (e.g.,):
- Providing professional analysis of Federal Quality Data to determine options for Skilled Nursing Placement, if so desired;
- Providing professional liaison services for placement in Assisted Living and/or Skilled Nursing Facility, if so desired;
- Providing comprehensive analysis of facility data (e.g., price, size, ownership, census, staff/client ratio); and
- Financial Review and analysis of bills, claims, medicare beneficiary notices, ABN, deductible, eligibility requirements, etc.
Dignity, LLC was started by Macon resident, Rebecca E. Forsyth, who has over 27 years of national and international healthcare management and consulting experience. The seed was first planted in Ms. Forsyth after she moved to Macon, Georgia to care for her elderly parents. During her father's lengthy terminal illness, Ms. Forsyth experienced healthcare from the patient's perspective for the first time in her career. Ms. Forsyth and her parents eventually went from home care, to home health care, and ultimately, to hospice care.
Ms. Forsyth found some of the services she utilized were excellent, some inconsistent, and some difficult to locate. Having experienced it herself, she realized there was a growing need for better and consistent services at an affordable price.
In addition, she discovered the many challenges surrounding care for the elderly and that most often days can be measured as a "good day" or a "bad day", with results often dependent upon the quality of the caregiver.
- Is the caregiver a positive addition to the household with an optimistic attitude?
- Does he/she have a caring and encouraging spirit, demonstrated by the care given to the client and their loved ones?
- Are they trained and compliant with infection control methodologies?
- Do they document the care accurately?
- Are they respectful of the client's home and culture?
- Are they transparent in their communications?
- Are they adequately supervised?
- Do they meet or exceed the State of Georgia's Rules and Regulations for providing Home Care?
- Are complaints/suggestion welcomed by the management team and addressed adequately?
- Are they a person of kindness, compassion, respect, and integrity?
After being approached by friends and community members, and after informally discussing experiences others were having with the care of their loved ones, Ms. Forsyth decided to utilize her healthcare experience to address the challenges of Home Care and provide a new service to the Counties of Jones, Monroe, Bibb and Houston.
Caregiver Skills Include:
Ethics, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Family Communication, Communicating with Dementia PatientsCaregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes Available to assisted living facility: Yes RN on Staff: Yes