Offers Home Care
Reviews of Craig Cares
Home Care Reviews for Craig Cares
May 28, 2015
I am a current client of this provider
About Craig Cares
Our goal is to help you maintain your freedom and independence in the comfort of your own home. Our team of exceptional caregivers work hard to help you feel relaxed and comfortable, while providing you with attentive in-home care in the Sacramento and South Placer Counties.
Our services include:
- Bathing, Dressing and Basic Personal Hygiene Assistance
- Incontinence Assistance, Toileting Light Housekeeping, Laundry and Linen Change
- Prescribed Exercises
- Household Organization
- Grocery Shopping, Meal Preparation
- Respite for Family Caregivers
- Medication Reminders
- Transfer and Standby Assistance
- Coordinate Billing with Long Term Care Insurance
- Other services are available to meet your individual needs
Why choose us?
- NO MINIMUM in regards to hourly care. From 1 hour to 24 hours a day, let us be there for you.
- Provide a FREE In-home Assessment/Customized Care Plan
- Personalized specification to caregiver matching
- Live person to answer whenever you call
- Specialized Dementia/Alzheimer's trained staff and caregivers through the Alzheimer's Association
- CAHSAH Certified Agency
We truly want to make a difference in the way that you view in-home healthcare by offering the very best in quality care giving. We know that you will be pleased with our services and we encourage you to look around our website and see what others are saying about Craig Cares.
CaregiversCaregiver Skills Include: Ethics, Validation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Communicating with Dementia Patients Caregivers are employed, bonded and insured: Yes Caregivers are available 24 hours a day: Yes Caregivers are available to assisted living facilities: Yes
Services and Amenities of Craig Cares
- Hourly Rate: $21 $30/Hour
- Live In Rate: $265 $315/Day; Sleepover Rate: $190/Night