Schizophrenia, one of the most complex of all mental health disorders, involves a severe, chronic, and disabling disturbance of the brain. According to the World Federation of Mental Health (WFMH), schizophrenia affects one in every 100 people. Find out more information about Schizophrenia and how to better manage this mental disorder.
Commonly Associated With Schizophrenia
More About Schizophrenia
Resources to Help With Schizophrenia Caregiving
- Are There Facilities Where We Can Place My Schizophrenic Mother?
- Find In-Home Care Near You
- Can Medicare Cover My Grandfather With Schizophrenia for 24-Hour Assistance?
- How Can I Get Emergency Guardianship of My Adult Son Who Has Schizophrenia?
- How Can My Husband Be Paid to Take Care of Me 24/7? I Am Schizophrenic.
- How Can I Get Guardianship for a Schizophrenic Friend to Prevent Abuse?
- Medicare and Mental Health
Caregiving at Home
- Alzheimer's / Other Dementias
- Broken Hip / Falls
- COPD / Other Lung Ills
- Dental Care
- Drug and Alcohol Dependency
- Drugs / Medications
- Foot Care
- General Health
- Occupational, Physical, and Speech Therapy
- Pain Management
- Parkinson's Disease
- Sexuality & Relationships
- Urinary Tract Infections