I have problem with ringing in my inner right ear. It keeps...

I have problem with ringing in my inner right ear. It keeps me up at night. It only happen when I'm trying to sleep at night.

Tinnitis, or ringing of the ear, is a very annoying problem. There are a number of things that can cause it, including ear problems or medications (like Aspirin. You should have your ear looked at by your health care provider to rule out an ear disorder (like infection or ear wax), as these can be easily treated. They may also refer you to an audiologist to test your hearing to make sure that isn't an issue either. They should also check your medications to be sure they are not causing this problem.

To help you sleep, you can try making "white noise", like running a fan or playing a radio tuned to a station with static at night to see if that will help you sleep through the ringing. Good luck.