What could cause chest pain, throat tightening and joint aches?

For about three weeks I have had chest pains, my left bicep hurts, my throat feels like it is closing and every joint in my body aches. It has progressively gotten more painful. What possibly could be causing these symptoms?

Reading through your question, you have many symptoms that are worrisome to me, especially the chest pain and the fact that your "throat feels like its closing". You need to see your medical provider right away, as they need to do a complete exam and work-up for your symptoms. Please do this soon, as I am concerned because your symptoms are getting worse. Good luck!

UPDATE: Reading through the 2 above responses about my submission of a "non-answer", I will add that it is extremely difficult to diagnose someone when you cannot question or examine them. The symptoms listed in the initial question are concerning to me, and should be investigated by someone's primary medical provider. But, if I had to list some possibilities that ran through my head when I read this question, they would include cardiac disorders, autoimmune disorders, panic attacks, depression, or anxiety. Again, these are all problems that would need to be addressed by a health professional as soon as possible.