What are these tiny red and brown spots in my arms and chest?

I am a widow and a retiree, 63 years of age. My height is 5'5" and weigh 105 lbs. I have noticed 2 tiny red spots each on my left and right arms. I also noticed 1 tiny red and 1 tiny brown spots on my chest (cleavage part). I have observed these colored tiny spots 2 years ago. I am currently taking my maintenance medicine for high blood pressure which started in 2000. My last medical check-up in December 2011 revealed I have high LDL and was advised not to eat salty and fatty foods.
I am not diabetic.

It is very difficult for me to try and guess what kind of dermatologic skin changes you have without seeing them. The best way to find out what they are is to ask a dermatologist to check them out. However, I will try to give the most common skin issues that fit your description, just for your information.

Since you do not complain of any itchiness, the tiny red spots could be cherry angiomas or petechiae. The tiny brown spot on your chest could be a freckle, mole, or age spot (from sun exposure). Again, the best thing to do is go have these skin issues checked by a dermatologist.

Stay Connected With Caring.com