Can odd reactions be UTI symptoms?

Can odd reactions be UTI symptoms? I was in my neighbors yard and within 15 minutes back in my own yard. I was feeling dizzy. That night I had to go to the emergency room because I was freezing, had a fever, and my body ached. I also had chest pains and when I stretched, my body almost had a spasm. They said that I had urinary tract infection, but the next day my left leg has a red rash and is painful. Could I have gotten bit by something?

A bad UTI can cause the dizziness, fever, and body aches that you describe.  However, the red rash on your leg sounds like something else.  Sure, you could have been bitten by something, but painful red rashes on one side of the body could be shingles, a drug reaction, or a skin infection.  I would call your health care provider to tell them of this new symptom.