What could stiff pain on one side of your body mean?

Derrick sr asked...

What if every now and than you have a stiff pain down the right side of your body? It last about 10 to 15 min and starts from the right side of your head on down. What could this be?

Reading through your letter, my thought is that your pain must have something to do with your neurological system, which is made up of the brain, spinal cord, and nerves. The fact that the pain is located on one side of your body, sharp in nature, and starts in your head all indicate this system. I would recommend that you go and see a neurologist for a full evaluation of these symptoms. They may want to do tests, such as a MRI of your brain and/or neck to see what is going on with you. Good luck!