What are the signs of cervial cancer?

Jmo asked...

What are the signs of cervial cancer and/or cancer of the uterus?

Ironwarden answered...

not sure of the symptoms for cervical cancer

Christee answered...

get a pap smear and checkup with your doctor. I had pre cancer cells and was treated with lazor and have been fine for 20 years. halaluya!

Rizhil answered...

HI, i HAD ABNORMAL CELLS IN MY UTERUS AND THEY WERE FROZEN FOR ABOUT 10 YEARS, THERE AFTER THOSE TEN YEARS I HAD BLOATING AND ALOT OF PRESUURE IN MY ABDOMEN AND COULDN'T LEAN AGAINST OR WEAR ANTHING TIGHT THAT WOULD CAUSE DISCOMFORT. WENT TO THE DR'S GYNECOLOGIST AND HAD A CONE BIOPSY DONE AND CAME BACK WITH ABNORMAL CELL CANCER IN MY UTERUS .. HAD TO HAVE IT REMOVED VERY PAINFUL, SENTIMENTAL WISE, HEART BROKEN BUT THANKS GOD I AM STILL HERE ALIVE SEEING MY GRANDCHILDREN GROW. AMEN THANK YOU GOD !!!! SO LADIES PLS. GET CHECKED PERIODICALLY

I know its something to think about and also scary I haven't been to a doctor in a long while I do have all kinds of pains that i never felt before

Ladydeianna answered...

You don't really feel anything. You may experience a discharge that has an odor and dark in nature, or you may not have any symptoms. Ladies, go get checked out by a GYN specialist. Over 20 years ago, I had an abnormal pap smear. After doing a follow up exam, I was diagnosed with Stage 2 Cervical dysplasia. I had a conical biopsy done, and after testing the tissue was found that they had not removed it all. The second biopsy occurred, which removed at least a third of my cervix. I am grateful that I took a yearly pap smear, because that is what alerted the physician that there was a problem. Now, at 56, I go EVERY year to have a pap smear and mammogram done. Ladies, there is nothing more important to you than your health, take care of yourselves and get checked regularly. Sending much love and hugs to all my sisters out there!