How can I have a better sex life.I have high blood pressure?

The best way to have a better sex life it to take care of yourself. You should be watching your weight, eating right, sleeping well, and exercising. Remember, sex is like an exercise activity, so if you are out of shape, it can be difficult to enjoy and perform well. If you are really out of shape, schedule a visit with your health care provider, so they can recommend an exercise program for you. They can also learn about your diet and see if you need to make changes.

The other issue with high blood pressure is that is can sometimes contribute to erectile dysfunction. This means that over time, having a strong and sustained erection can become difficult. If this is your problem, I would suggest making an appointment with a urologist to discuss why this is happening to you and treatment options.