Does Parkinson's cause buring feet and foot pain?

My feet feel like there burning and I get stabbing pains as well as problems with my legs . I have had Parkinson's for almost seven years. I had the DBS surgery last November. I am about 25 pounds overweight. I have been swimming plus I work in a grocery store so I am on my feet constantly. Can you give me any suggestions on what I can do please? Thank you for your time

Tingling in your feet can be caused by neuropathy (nerve problems), vascular disease (circulation problems), or diabetes.  Since you have Parkinson's disease, it is most likely a nerve issue.  I would tell your health care professional about this pain, as there are medications to help with it.  It certainly sounds like it could take a toll on your quality of life, especially since you are on your feet, working all day.  I would also recommend having your doctor check your circulation in your feet to be sure that is not an issue.